Monday, January 31, 2011

Macaroni & Tomatoes

I was kind of excited to make this one. Macaroni, I like. Tomatoes, I like.  But, I have to say I didn't really like this one. It didn't have much flavor, and I do wonder if it's because instead of using ground beef I used ground turkey. If someone makes this one exactly, I would like to know your thoughts. I just felt like it was missing something. I even put cheese it in at the end because it just lacked flavor. Either way, here goes:


Ingredients:

1 lb ground beef
1 can tomato soup
1 onion, chopped finely
1 1/2 cup macaroni dry, will make 3 cups fully cooked
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp garlic
1 tsp parsley
1/2 green pepper, chopped

Procedure:

Brown ground beef, onion, green pepper. Drain. Add tomato soup and half can of water, pepper, garlic, and parsley. Heat completely.
Cook elbow macaroni; drain and add to ground beef mixture.

No comments:

Post a Comment